Start Campaigning with a 100-Day Pilot
100 Days is not a lot of time, but it’s long enough to run a lead generation campaign and begin seeing if it has a net-positive impact on profits.
This is what our pilot service is designed to do. Imagine taking a racecar on a single run down the straightaway. It’s long enough to figure out how well everything is working. Similarly, in 100 days, our pilot runs a live campaign, while doing a broad check of the platforms and processes you use to generate leads.
The pilot has you covered in a number of ways:
- For users with analytics infrastructure. We draw on the intelligence inside of your analytics to help you perform better. Existing funnel elements are used wherever possible, to get us off to a quick start.
- For users of email/marketing automation. We gauge its performance then build new drip campaigns to feed your current leads, measuring our success against existing benchmarks.
- For users of paid media campaigns. We coordinate with you on adding a different media channel or campaign format, measuring its success against your existing channel.
- Staying in the loop. From bi-weekly meetings, to having access to our workflow accounts, we’re transparent as we work to deliver results that match your expectations.
By the end of it you will have a firm understanding of your lead generation in each of these areas:
- How economically your traffic acquisition channels work
- How well Funnels Convert
- State of Analytics Infrastructure
- Marketing Content’s Fitness for Lead Generation
Our end-of-pilot report will let you know:
- Whether your lead generation strategy is solid; What areas of it need to be changed.
- How much it costs to impact lead generation results, aka ‘move the needle’.
- What insights from web visitor analytics that will improve lead generation performance.
- Recommend actions on how we can help in each of the areas that need more work.
Fees for the 100-day pilot start at US $2750/CDN $3500, excluding media.
Fill out this form to receive details on our process and how you can get started: