Client Service Position(s)
Do you want to work with an agency that’s changing how digital marketing is done? We are growing our Client Service capacity, with these distinct roles. If you feel that one of them describes you, please send your work background to firstname.lastname@example.org – qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
As part of our client service group, the Analyst is part of a self-organizing, agile team which works to build and optimize marketing programs. They analyze and report on the performance of team activities on a bi-monthly basis, meeting with the team to review campaign results. They use feedback from internal teams on how to craft reports that give them better insights.
- Prepare dashboard reports showing campaign performance to external clients
- Monitor campaign performance and run ad hoc reports identifying improvement opportunities, using current methods, metrics and tools
- Identify improvement to processes used in this role and give actionable recommendations
- As needed, provide support to internal teams with data manipulation and reporting
- Verify that data is accurately collected and reported in analytics
- Develop hypotheses about how campaigns could be optimized
- Set up how data will be collected for optimization experiments
- Analyse campaign performance using dashboards and ad hoc spreadsheets
- Quantitative Problem solving
- Written communications, especially related to business analysis & performance
- Gathering analytics data and assembling reports
- Be available at predetermined times for calls and meetings
- Self-starter mindset, results-driven, a positive attitude with high professional standards
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, G-Suite/MS Office Applications
- Experience in a client service/quality assurance team.
Sr Campaign Manager
Profile of Company:
With roots going back to 2009, Marketing What’s New is an Ottawa-based digital agency focused on managing lead generation campaigns for B2B companies.
We are seeking an independent contractor who wants to apply their expertise to a wide variety of client campaigns. Working in tandem with MWN team members on the client’s acquisition funnel, this person will ensure that PPC campaigns produce the best possible lead generation results for the client. The ideal candidate is not only accustomed to owning KPIs, they typically thrive on crushing the target KPI.
- Responsible for paid search accounts, including monitoring and reviewing platform suggestions
- Creating and optimizing Search, retargeting, display, video campaigns
- Analyze the conversion steps that past customers have taken and build funnels that make it easy for future prospects to take the same path.
- Writing RSA/ETA ad copy; setting of ad extensions, customizers and ‘if statements’
- Developing strategies to optimize conversions according to tagged events on site.
- Keyword research, discovery and adgroup structuring
- Knowledge of bid strategies including CPC, CPA, CPV
- Certification in Google and/or Microsoft Ads platforms
- University degree/college diploma, though not required
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methods like sprint reviews
- social media/social advertising
- Improving processes through new approaches, more efficiency i.e. scripts.
Marketing Automation Specialist
As part of the client service team, this Marketing Automation specialist will build email campaigns that nurture identified leads until they are Marketing Qualified Leads.
Responsibilities and Processes they will manage:
- Build funnels and drip emails tailored to various prospect segments.
- Know the conversion steps that past customers have taken and set those as criteria for scoring leads.
- Prepare email lists by de-duplicating, categorizing by persona.
- Document processes as a guide to doing tasks that help reach an intended destination.
- Look for insights from their data that show what to change.
- Research ways to reach audience of the client’s best prospects.
- Create engaging experiences, informed by how people have reacted to the content they have already put out.
- Content strategy and copywriting, especially email writing
- Basic email analytics
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation platforms
- Certification in a Marketing Automation tool such as Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot