Social is an increasingly important part of digital marketing
Regardless of your industry, it’s safe to say that your prospects are present on social platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora or YouTube. They are doing business by networking and solving work-related issues by participating in groups and scanning feeds. All this activity provides data that gives advertisers unparalleled targeting, including by demographics, firmographics, topics, interests or retarget those who have previously interacted with you.
Using social ads for more than awareness
- You can’t market to prospects on social the same way you do on other media.
- To generate results, you must spark their interest with engaging content.
- If you don’t have experience advertising on a certain social channel, learning how to position your brand and engage prospects can be an expensive and painful experience.
- On the other hand, if you discover how your content can hook prospects to getting on your site and in touch, it gives you a leg up on your competition.
A paid social team trusted with 6-figure spends
Having paid social campaigns under our management benefits you through:
- Conversion Rate Optimization, that tests both post and landing page content.
- Dashboards will tie social media marketing to your company’s key metrics.
- Insights on how socially-shared content fits into your broader funnel strategy. Your content stays under your control, as nobody knows your field as well as you do.
Helping your lead Generation
Ask us how to cost-effectively reach and engage your target audience with paid social.