Integrating & Measuring with Tag Manager
Tags have become the universal means of tracking web activity. With dozens of tags on the average site, marketers have stopped relying on their IT departments or their Content Management System and have installed a Tag Management product. Google Tag Manager, (GTM) has become a preeminent part of many site’s tagging infrastructure.
- Track Conversions whether they are on your site, or use a third-party tool
- Track Forms that don’t redirect visitor (create virtual pageviews)
- Track Clicks inside individual form fields (track events at the data layer)
- Troubleshoot conversions with the help of the Google Tag Assistant extension
Analytics Testing and Reporting
- Manage Google Analytics and Social Media tracking snippets/pixels
- Filter & Group data for easier reporting
- Enable Reporting on Average Scroll Depth/HeatMaps/Video Views (using the Visible Element feature)
- Pass tracking parameters across different platforms, using Custom Dimensions
- Facilitate A/B and Multivariate CRO tests through integration with Google Optimize
We have expertise implementing and using GTM for all of these applications. Find out about how we improve your analytics infrastructure in our 100-day pilot.