Conversion Insights and Dashboards
A deep understanding of your customers is a prerequisite for optimizing lead generation. You must ask, and be able to answer questions like:
- Where are our visitors coming from – PC or mobile device?
- Do prospects prefer text or video content?
- What keywords, ads and landing pages are performing best?
- How many visits does it take for them to decide to buy?
- What do visitors think of my call to action?
- Does advertising on multiple platforms help improve our conversion rate?
- Do I know what my prospects care about?
- Does our content attract only those who could qualify as a lead?
Get insights into your lead generation with dashboards that draw from Google Analytics and other data sources.
High-level Dashboards; Deep-dive Analytics Reports
Clients have access to reports for all the marketing activities Marketing What’s New conducts for them. Dashboards are:
- Created in Google Data Studio, a free platform that gives you accurate, up-to-date reporting
- Accessed securely, stay in control of dashboard access through logins
- Customized with visualizations showing exactly how your site converts visitors into leads
Regular reports give you the ‘why’ behind the numbers, featuring:
- Insights into traffic performance at each level of the funnel
- Narrow-scope reports shine a spotlight on a single key business metric
See how a 100-day pilot can provide you with insights on how to generate profitable leads.