We are growing our front-facing team of people to help the acquisition of clients and smooth operation of our agency. If you feel that one of them describes you, please send your work background to firstname.lastname@example.org – qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
There’s an old phrase that says ‘nothing happens until someone sells something.’ The purpose of this role is to facilitate our agency’s ability to sell its services. This person works to keep records up-to-date, research targeted accounts, nurture leads, and hand-off qualified prospects to a senior sales professional.
- Scan for news/information on targeted accounts using public sites, subscription-tools and Chrome extensions
- Update CRM records
- Initiate contact with leads by following and interacting with them on social media, sending them relevant content offers, in coordination with our marketing resource.
- Coordinate with Sales Manager for follow-up on leads that engage with us
- Respond to web lead inquiries
- Administer CRM, maintain records: clean up duplicates, add email opt-ins to MailChimp
- Problem solving, with both numbers (quantitative) and words (qualitative)
- Written communications, especially web-related
- Gathering analytic data and assembling reports
- Self-starter mindset, results-driven, a positive attitude with high professional standards
- Proficiency in Salesforce (Lightning experience) or other CRM
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms and email providers (e.g. MailChimp)