Search Engine Marketing Campaigns
The term Search Engine Marketing refers to the competitive auction Google Ads and Bing Ads use to sell search result listings. In a Pay per Click (PPC) model, you set the cost you’re willing to pay the Search Engine for the searcher’s click which will bring them onto your website.
You can equate PPC to target shooting. Your site is the target and the individual who searches holds the gun. The act of searching and clicking on your ad triggers a visit to your site; like a bullet aimed at a target, an opportunity for you to close a sale and score a bullseye.
The opposite is also true. Without the proper skills to handle Search Engine Marketing platforms, your marketing budget can quickly be wasted on clicks that never become sales.
How Search Engine Marketing works for Lead Generation
- When properly implemented and optimized, campaigns make use of the search engine’s algorithms to deliver leads at acquisition costs low enough to preserve your profit margin.
- PPC knows the intent of the searcher, by what they typed or spoke. This makes it an ideal platform for categories where demographic targeting can’t be used to identify buyers.
- Campaigns are 100% measurable through Google Analytics.
- You are in control of how you reach potential customers and the type of customers you want to reach.
- Place ads in an ecosystem that includes text ads appearing on Google.com, but also image and video ads placed on other sites, apps and even sponsored messages inside of Gmail.
Marketing What’s New Expertise
- Each Marketing What’s New team has at least 15 years PPC experience. We keep up-to-date certifications on major search engine ad platforms like Google Ads, and upgrade our skills through industry conferences.
- We can manage long-running campaigns, and are also able to create campaigns for those who are new to PPC. Through other services, we’ll build funnel components that you lack or that need to be optimized to reach your lead generation objectives.
Contact us to find out how we can help you fill your funnel by generating web leads at a price worth paying.