Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a step-by-step process for revealing the best way to convert visitors into prospects. CRO does not claim that more traffic is needed to get more conversions; its aim is to get more conversions out of the traffic you already have. This is done by testing your landing pages, using A/B (split) or multivariate tests. Testing eliminates the guesswork that’s behind most web design.
How a Single A/B Test Works
- Research how visitors react to your existing page
- Hypothesize how to make page more persuasive
- Design a a test variant
- Send equal amounts of traffic to the two pages
- Test ends when enough data collected
- Winning page declared, goes on the site
Learn What Actually Influences Your Visitors
Working alongside of a PPC campaign, we plan a series of A/B tests that go iteratively from major page elements, down to minor ones. Optimizing conversion rates translates into huge ROI, because every successive test results in more leads, sales and profit.