Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a step-by-step process for revealing the best way to convert visitors into prospects. CRO does not claim that more traffic is needed to get more conversions; its aim is to get more conversions out of the traffic you already have. This is done by testing your landing pages, using A/B (split) or multivariate tests. Testing eliminates the guesswork that’s behind most web design.
How a Single A/B Test Works
- Research how visitors react to your existing page
- Hypothesize how to make page more persuasive
- Design a a test variant
- Send equal amounts of traffic to the two pages
- Test ends when enough data collected
- Winning page declared, goes on the site
Learn What Actually Influences Your Visitors
Working alongside of a PPC campaign, we plan a series of A/B tests that go iteratively from major page elements, down to minor ones. Optimizing conversion rates translates into huge ROI, because every successive test results in more leads, sales and profit.
Marketing What’s New can manage all your CRO needs. Contact us to see how we can help.