Do you receive leads via the phone? We can integrate these calls into our lead generation program. Some prospects prefer to call a live person instead of filling out a form. You can begin the sales process right away by using call conversions.
How It Works
- An alias number is shown on a web page
- When called, the alias forwards the call to the intended recipient
- Call metrics are logged, including: vicinity call came from, the date & time of call, length of call. This gets fed back into web analytics; boosting the campaigns that send the most qualified callers.
- After the call ends, an optional an end-of-call questionnaire can be given to the recipient. This will capture the call outcome and feed it back to web analytics.
- Call numbers can be listed on web pages that you host or that we provide. If we build the landing pages, phone numbers are 100% integrated with campaigns and reporting.
- i.e. used in tandem withh retargeting, know how often people call you on seeing your site once, vs calling you after a second site visit, with the help of a retargeting ad.
- You can choose toll-free or local phone numbers. Numbers can be changed at any time.
- Call tracking works the same way when dialled straight from an ad (i.e. AdWords mobile Click-to-call ads) and when keyed in from a webpage.
Our Call Conversion service can:
- ring distinctly, so the medical clinic or business professional taking the call knows the call is from a sales lead
- be divided by territory, so inside sales teams are only being called by prospects in their region
- be routed to a third-party call centre, who are equipped to give information and book an appointment with a sales rep
- numbers can be configured to only show during business hours