Founded in 2009, Marketing What’s New is a Google Certified agency. Our team knows how to use search and social media advertising to find your prospects and turn them into leads. We serve companies in various B2B sectors as well as life sciences companies.
We’re obsessed with data, so when it comes to describing ourselves, we figure we should tell it by the numbers.
- Number of PPC lead generation programs run: 150
- Number of years experience running lead generation programs: 35
- Total media dollars managed under our programs: $700,000.00
- Number of digital marketing books read last year: 10
- Number of published articles and speaking engagements: 8
Glenn Schmelzle (Sh-Melt-Slee) is a marketer, husband, hockey dad and local community supporter. While in the corporate world in the 2000s, Glenn noticed the tactics he’d learned in MBA school were turning off buyers, who preferred to be marketed and sold to online. He also saw businesses struggle with the technical complexity and the heavy content demands of going digital. By taking an engineering approach to digital marketing, Glenn helped companies generate enough leads through their websites to positively impact sales. He believed so strongly in the approach that in 2009 he started Marketing What’s New, applying buyer-friendly content to technology-driven campaigns.
Associations and events we participate in