Client Service Position(s)
Do you want to work with an agency that’s changing how digital marketing is done? We are growing our Client Service capacity, with these distinct roles. If you feel that one of them describes you, please send your work background to firstname.lastname@example.org – qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
As part of our client service group, the Analyst is part of a self-organizing, agile team which works to build and optimize marketing programs. They analyze and report on the performance of team activities on a bi-monthly basis, meeting with the team to review campaign results. They use feedback from internal team on how to craft reports that give them better insights.
- Prepare dashboard reports showing campaign performance to external clients
- Monitor campaign performance and run ad hoc reports identifying improvement opportunities, using current methods, metrics and tools
- Identify improvement to processes used in this role and give actionable recommendations
- As needed, provide support to internal teams with data manipulation and reporting
- Verify that data is accurately collected and reported in analytics
- Develop hypotheses about how campaigns could be optimized
- Set up how data will be collected for optimization experiments
- Analyse campaign performance using dashboards and ad hoc spreadsheets
- Quantitative Problem solving
- Written communications, especially related to business analysis & performance
- Gathering analytics data and assembling reports
- Be available at predetermined times for calls and meetings
- Self-starter mindset, results-driven, a positive attitude with high professional standards
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, G-Suite/MS Office Applications
- Experience in a client service/quality assurance team.